- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character"
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- The Road To Character: The Summoned Self, Chapter 2, Francis Perkins
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon: Sickness Unto Death
- Should You Put Buddha in the Bathroom?
- Miroslav Volf on God's violence or ours
- The Ten Commandments Sermon Series
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Belhar Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus gender identity Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Ruth The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- The Subtle Perdition of Crooked Saul paulvanderklay.me/2016/08/19/the… 1 week ago
- Ah nature. We wax eloquent of thee, yet here from this simple tree you plot our demise. https://t.co/lmUbEnq743 2 weeks ago
- Finding sin in others is easy. The only sin that's hard to find is your own. 2 weeks ago
- RT @JonHaidt: Samuel Huntington predicted our current global battle bet. nationalists and cosmopolitans: wp.me/p4ja0Z-Auw via @jawil… 1 month ago
- Saul as Revelation of our True Selves paulvanderklay.me/2016/07/13/sau… 1 month ago
- RT @RobToornstra: Billionaire @realDonaldTrump wants me to use my own stamp to save him $.48. #mrburns #DonaldTrump #cheapskate https://t.c… 1 month ago
- Samuel Makes it Rain on Israel's Party Pointing them to the place where the Lion will lay down… paulvanderklay.me/2016/07/08/sam… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- Why doesn't my social media stream light up when there are attacks in Baghdad or Nigeria? nytimes.com/2016/07/04/wor… 1 month ago
- I scored 41 in @charlesmurray's "Do You Live in a Bubble" quiz. Take it @NewsHour 1 month ago
- RT @JonHaidt: I scored 19 out of 100 in @charlesmurray's "Do You Live in a Bubble" quiz. I do. Take the quiz via PBS NewsHour: https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @rpccrcreggie: Dissecting A Suburban Exodus reginaldsmithministries.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/dis… https://t.co/4c7V3mckTW 1 month ago
- RT @byronborger: A good summary of a book I raved about, which we still have: How J.R.R. Tolkien Found Mordor on the Western Front https://… 1 month ago
- Can you Judge Between the Living and the Dead? Will your vision of Universal Equal Humanity re… paulvanderklay.me/2016/07/01/can… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- If the Church Were a Haven firstthings.com/web-exclusives… 1 month ago
- RT @AbbyJohnson: Trump: "Remember when we take pics today with these 'Christian prolife leaders' to be sure & get my Playboy cover." https:… 2 months ago