- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Rev. Dr. Tim Keller, and the Abraham Kuyper Lecture
- Dorothy Day, "The Road to Character" Chapter 4
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon "Into Jerusalem"
- Peter Enns on Tim Keller's Take on Same Sex Marriage
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Should You Put Buddha in the Bathroom?
- Redeemer Pres. and Gender Roles Pt. 2
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King David King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Gospel of Matthew The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- Craig Barnes does a 180 on the Kuyper Prize for Keller. christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2017… 2 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/C1rZ7lDq6PA?a How Jesus Rescues an outcast woman across gender, ethnic, religious and 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/OVtAIh1Eia0?a Daniel 2a a Foolish, Angry King and Daniel with the God who how power 5 days ago
- RT @SteinbergDS: Kicking off the inaugural Mental Health First Aid summit in California! Great turnout of passionate advocates! https://t.c… 1 week ago
- church website refresh. livingstonescrc.org feedback? 1 week ago
- How Jesus Rescued a Socially Outcast Woman across Gender, Ethnic and Religious Battle Lines an… paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/16/how… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Raymond Brown on John is still the best. https://t.co/VOcjF3alLa 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cj9rrUwOu6c?a Daniel's Diet Test 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-S1k3HHy6X8?a Daniel 1 verses 1 to 4 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/lmRAfrlkRoM?a Introduction to the book of Daniel 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/5ym0-QomJ1M?a Nicodemus 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wQMJ2WnaVQ8?a You Will Be Tested 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/NViVM-y-qiA?a Freddie and Paul Show Episode 25 John 3 1 week ago
- Born from Above by the Man from Heaven in a Pluralistic World paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/10/bor… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/6_nbzvBdNic?a Episode 24, the magic returns 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Synod2016
The Banner So what we have here is the Banner attempting to clarify, via the Synodical Study Committee reporter what their work meant by offering interpretation and application. It’s not unusual for Synods to leave us with muddled and garbled … Continue reading
CRC Synod 2016 The Synod of the Christian Reformed Church is the broadest assembly of their three. Delegates are gathered from around the US and Canada to discuss issues concerning the whole church. Three of the biggest discussions this year … Continue reading
From facebook.com/crcna on the banner piece Daryl Klyn-Hesselink this long comment nicely articulates how the decision is interpreted in terms of connection to Scripture. Lauren Louters Kolfernbach Daniel Nathan Booy Marty Veltkamp Kevin DeYager Roger L. Mayle Ellen Ackerman Hoebeke Angel … Continue reading
Guerrilla sidewalk chalk art outside the CFAC where #crcsynod is meeting. #FaithfullyLGBT pic.twitter.com/Tz4tB9t3ZR — Amy Vander Vliet (@abvandervliet) June 14, 2016 #crcsynod messages to the delegates as chalked o/s the venue pic.twitter.com/witOFL06J3 — Gina Taylor Lunshof (@GinaTaylo) June 14, 2016 … Continue reading
Hermeneutics As the debate over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ inclusion in the church rages a strange word you will often hear is “hermeneutics”. It surfaced yesterday in the RCA Synod. You can see in the struck-out text “hermeneutical methods” replaced … Continue reading
i A friend asked my comment on Overture 31 from Wisconsin in the light of my confessional conversation discussion. The overture nails the defects of the Pastoral Guidance report. I think it’s probably the best, concise treatment of the report from … Continue reading