- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Tim Keller: "Our Call: Holy Living"
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Notes from Tim Keller's sermon "Incarnation"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- NIV vs. NRSV
- How the Left learned to Hate like the Right
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King David King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Gospel of Matthew The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- The shape of our doubt. promptandsincere.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/the… 1 day ago
- Launching the second blog. promptandsincere.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/int… 1 day ago
- RT @danielsilliman: On evangelicalism and authority: a twitter essay .... 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/rqTbZQu0Yhw?a Daniel 6 the Lion's Den 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-QMxmCrod2k?a How the Resurrection Changed Peter 6 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/3Fz5RQndO2I?a Daniel 5 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/U3m9uPcIkSc?a Easter 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/kFLqpuCWPVo?a Freddie and Paul Show Episode 29 Easter Special 1 week ago
- RT @EpicureanDeal: Wall Street made Charles Murphy successful and rich, but happiness eluded him wsj.com/articles/wall-… via @WSJ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Keller
Link to Part 1 and Part 2 As I noted before this series of talks is in a group on the Redeemer website. In this part I’ll treat Tim’s response and a Q/A session with Tim and Kathy and then a panel discussion. Again … Continue reading
Last week when I was catching up on my Tim Keller sermon downloads I noticed a section of talks on Gender Roles. When I visited Redeemer in 2006 I remember being impressed at all of the female leadership of staff especially … Continue reading
A large part of the Rob Bell discussion on the Internet has focused on labels. Is Bell a universalist? Is Bell an evangelical? Is Bell orthodox? I’ll hazard my own label for Bell, he’s part of the emergent church movement … Continue reading
Wrote this as a response to Bont on CiC who wrote a response to Tim Keller’s book “The King’s Cross”. I’ve been preaching through Luke for a couple of years now. I’ve really enjoyed staying with one book for a … Continue reading
Had a good time today spending time with some city center ministry guys. My introduction to city center ministry was through Tim Keller’s work at Redeemer Pres. in NYC and part of me immediately fell in love with it when … Continue reading
Wonderful Piece: http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/tgc/2010/12/03/politics-and-culture/ Here’s a paragraph from it. Hunter argues that ressentiment–”a narrative of injury”–has now come to define American political discourse. Both conservatives and liberals make their sense of injury central to their identity, and therefore in each election cycle … Continue reading
God’s Gentleness, Patience and Silence as necessary precursors for his intimacy with us. In Chuck De Groat’s wonderful piece on singleness in the church he highlights a very foundational yet too-little-known truth that safety is more important than we know. … Continue reading