- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Rev. Dr. Tim Keller, and the Abraham Kuyper Lecture
- Dorothy Day, "The Road to Character" Chapter 4
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon "Into Jerusalem"
- Peter Enns on Tim Keller's Take on Same Sex Marriage
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Should You Put Buddha in the Bathroom?
- Redeemer Pres. and Gender Roles Pt. 2
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King David King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Gospel of Matthew The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- Craig Barnes does a 180 on the Kuyper Prize for Keller. christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2017… 2 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/C1rZ7lDq6PA?a How Jesus Rescues an outcast woman across gender, ethnic, religious and 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/OVtAIh1Eia0?a Daniel 2a a Foolish, Angry King and Daniel with the God who how power 5 days ago
- RT @SteinbergDS: Kicking off the inaugural Mental Health First Aid summit in California! Great turnout of passionate advocates! https://t.c… 1 week ago
- church website refresh. livingstonescrc.org feedback? 1 week ago
- How Jesus Rescued a Socially Outcast Woman across Gender, Ethnic and Religious Battle Lines an… paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/16/how… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Raymond Brown on John is still the best. https://t.co/VOcjF3alLa 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cj9rrUwOu6c?a Daniel's Diet Test 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-S1k3HHy6X8?a Daniel 1 verses 1 to 4 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/lmRAfrlkRoM?a Introduction to the book of Daniel 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/5ym0-QomJ1M?a Nicodemus 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wQMJ2WnaVQ8?a You Will Be Tested 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/NViVM-y-qiA?a Freddie and Paul Show Episode 25 John 3 1 week ago
- Born from Above by the Man from Heaven in a Pluralistic World paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/10/bor… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/6_nbzvBdNic?a Episode 24, the magic returns 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Blog note
Those of you who follow this blog know I read Dreher almost every day. I really miss Andrew Sullivan in terms of feeding me links. Dreher point me to some good stuff. He’s a bit more reactive than I am. … Continue reading
Betrayal? Some of what I write (or link to) might be viewed by some of you as betrayal. Truth seeking involves facing evidence that doesn’t necessarily line up with your beliefs or paradigms. Truth seeking involves dealing with doubt. Too … Continue reading
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 40,000 times in 2013. If it were a … Continue reading
I’ve written about this before but I want something that I can repeatedly post to Twitter as a kind of disclaimer to my tweets. My primary use for me posting on twitter is that of an archivist. Twitter is a … Continue reading
Twitter doesn’t promise to backup and keep accessible or searchable your tweets. You should know that about twitter. The library of congress is doing it, but not twitter. That limits the value of twitter for an archivist which is my … Continue reading
I’m supposed to repay another year of hosting and I’m looking for a cheaper solution.