- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Rev. Dr. Tim Keller, and the Abraham Kuyper Lecture
- Dorothy Day, "The Road to Character" Chapter 4
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon "Into Jerusalem"
- Peter Enns on Tim Keller's Take on Same Sex Marriage
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Should You Put Buddha in the Bathroom?
- Redeemer Pres. and Gender Roles Pt. 2
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King David King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Gospel of Matthew The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- Craig Barnes does a 180 on the Kuyper Prize for Keller. christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2017… 2 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/C1rZ7lDq6PA?a How Jesus Rescues an outcast woman across gender, ethnic, religious and 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/OVtAIh1Eia0?a Daniel 2a a Foolish, Angry King and Daniel with the God who how power 5 days ago
- RT @SteinbergDS: Kicking off the inaugural Mental Health First Aid summit in California! Great turnout of passionate advocates! https://t.c… 1 week ago
- church website refresh. livingstonescrc.org feedback? 1 week ago
- How Jesus Rescued a Socially Outcast Woman across Gender, Ethnic and Religious Battle Lines an… paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/16/how… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Raymond Brown on John is still the best. https://t.co/VOcjF3alLa 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cj9rrUwOu6c?a Daniel's Diet Test 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-S1k3HHy6X8?a Daniel 1 verses 1 to 4 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/lmRAfrlkRoM?a Introduction to the book of Daniel 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/5ym0-QomJ1M?a Nicodemus 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wQMJ2WnaVQ8?a You Will Be Tested 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/NViVM-y-qiA?a Freddie and Paul Show Episode 25 John 3 1 week ago
- Born from Above by the Man from Heaven in a Pluralistic World paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/10/bor… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/6_nbzvBdNic?a Episode 24, the magic returns 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Steve Jobs
What Do You Want? May is the month for commencement addresses. All over the country scholars, politicians, celebrities, teachers, and people considered to have something to say will stand up in front of graduating High School and College students to give … Continue reading
Steve Jobs famously offered this advice in his 2005 Commencement Address at Stanford. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s … Continue reading
After a number of posts about Steve Jobs I’m sure some folks think I have a very negative fixation about the man. That isn’t true. I want to take a page from John Van Sloten’s book and do some reflecting … Continue reading
There is a lot of wisdom in the old AA adage “expectations are preconceived resentments.” It recognizes the problem of judgment, that our judgments are based on our expectations and that we seldom own our own expectations. Young Steve Jobs … Continue reading
The story of Steve Jobs’ last day at church highlights a number of issues, one of which is judging. Judging is a bad word in our culture today. The last thing you want to be known as is “judgmental”. This … Continue reading
One of the things JRR Tolkien got very right in his epic “Lord of the Rings” was the pull of “mastery” on our hearts. It’s not hard to see that below our strivings with technology, our market strivings, our relational … Continue reading