- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Rev. Dr. Tim Keller, and the Abraham Kuyper Lecture
- Dorothy Day, "The Road to Character" Chapter 4
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon "Into Jerusalem"
- Peter Enns on Tim Keller's Take on Same Sex Marriage
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Should You Put Buddha in the Bathroom?
- Redeemer Pres. and Gender Roles Pt. 2
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King David King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Gospel of Matthew The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- Craig Barnes does a 180 on the Kuyper Prize for Keller. christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2017… 2 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/C1rZ7lDq6PA?a How Jesus Rescues an outcast woman across gender, ethnic, religious and 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/OVtAIh1Eia0?a Daniel 2a a Foolish, Angry King and Daniel with the God who how power 5 days ago
- RT @SteinbergDS: Kicking off the inaugural Mental Health First Aid summit in California! Great turnout of passionate advocates! https://t.c… 1 week ago
- church website refresh. livingstonescrc.org feedback? 1 week ago
- How Jesus Rescued a Socially Outcast Woman across Gender, Ethnic and Religious Battle Lines an… paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/16/how… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Raymond Brown on John is still the best. https://t.co/VOcjF3alLa 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cj9rrUwOu6c?a Daniel's Diet Test 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-S1k3HHy6X8?a Daniel 1 verses 1 to 4 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/lmRAfrlkRoM?a Introduction to the book of Daniel 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/5ym0-QomJ1M?a Nicodemus 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wQMJ2WnaVQ8?a You Will Be Tested 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/NViVM-y-qiA?a Freddie and Paul Show Episode 25 John 3 1 week ago
- Born from Above by the Man from Heaven in a Pluralistic World paulvanderklay.me/2017/03/10/bor… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/6_nbzvBdNic?a Episode 24, the magic returns 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: The book of Leviticus
When I told a member of the church what I was preaching on this week she immediately thought of a scene in a Burt Reynold’s movie from 1978 called “The End”. With the help of Google I discovered that this … Continue reading
It’s Time for Leviticus to Offend the Cultural Right In our journey through Leviticus we have highlighted a number of issues that those on the skeptical side of our culture take issue with. God doesn’t want Israel to eat shell … Continue reading
A Reprieve From the Strange and Offensive Our journey through Leviticus for many has been a tour of the strange and offensive. We had laws about what to eat and what not to eat, menstruating women, skin disorders, and a … Continue reading
It’s Easier to De-Sex the World than to De-God It After reading yet another diatribe about the evil and harm that religion has done to humanity I decided to write (and not publish) a ranty blog post about how human sexuality … Continue reading
Ebola and the Day of Atonement I can’t help but think about Ebola when I read Leviticus 16. Aaron, after the death of his sons, must follow exacting steps with respect to his clothing and procedures so as to … Continue reading
Right to Die On CNN Brittany Maynard wrote a piece about her choice to die at 29 by her own hand because of her incurable brain cancer. I saw this story being posted by different friends on Facebook. My atheist friends were … Continue reading
And God Thundered from Sinai “Wash thine hands!” While Senator Lindsey Graham is afraid ISIS will kill us all at home, I think many Americans are more concerned about the infectious threats of Ebola and Enterovirus D68. In a conversation with … Continue reading