- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Tim Keller: "Our Call: Holy Living"
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Notes from Tim Keller's sermon "Incarnation"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- NIV vs. NRSV
- How the Left learned to Hate like the Right
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King David King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Gospel of Matthew The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- The shape of our doubt. promptandsincere.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/the… 1 day ago
- Launching the second blog. promptandsincere.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/int… 1 day ago
- RT @danielsilliman: On evangelicalism and authority: a twitter essay .... 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/rqTbZQu0Yhw?a Daniel 6 the Lion's Den 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/-QMxmCrod2k?a How the Resurrection Changed Peter 6 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/3Fz5RQndO2I?a Daniel 5 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/U3m9uPcIkSc?a Easter 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/kFLqpuCWPVo?a Freddie and Paul Show Episode 29 Easter Special 1 week ago
- RT @EpicureanDeal: Wall Street made Charles Murphy successful and rich, but happiness eluded him wsj.com/articles/wall-… via @WSJ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: The book of Leviticus
When I told a member of the church what I was preaching on this week she immediately thought of a scene in a Burt Reynold’s movie from 1978 called “The End”. With the help of Google I discovered that this … Continue reading
It’s Time for Leviticus to Offend the Cultural Right In our journey through Leviticus we have highlighted a number of issues that those on the skeptical side of our culture take issue with. God doesn’t want Israel to eat shell … Continue reading
A Reprieve From the Strange and Offensive Our journey through Leviticus for many has been a tour of the strange and offensive. We had laws about what to eat and what not to eat, menstruating women, skin disorders, and a … Continue reading
It’s Easier to De-Sex the World than to De-God It After reading yet another diatribe about the evil and harm that religion has done to humanity I decided to write (and not publish) a ranty blog post about how human sexuality … Continue reading
Ebola and the Day of Atonement I can’t help but think about Ebola when I read Leviticus 16. Aaron, after the death of his sons, must follow exacting steps with respect to his clothing and procedures so as to … Continue reading
Right to Die On CNN Brittany Maynard wrote a piece about her choice to die at 29 by her own hand because of her incurable brain cancer. I saw this story being posted by different friends on Facebook. My atheist friends were … Continue reading
And God Thundered from Sinai “Wash thine hands!” While Senator Lindsey Graham is afraid ISIS will kill us all at home, I think many Americans are more concerned about the infectious threats of Ebola and Enterovirus D68. In a conversation with … Continue reading