- How the World's Relational-Economy Turns us into Opportunistic Sycophants and What to do about it
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon Hero of Heroes
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Tim Keller: "Our Call: Holy Living"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Willow Creek Love Everyone Always Campaign
- Why the Economy Doesn’t Roar Anymore- The Wall Street Journal.
- Tim Keller's use of identity in his theology
- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King David King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Ruth The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- How the World's Relational-Economy Turns us into Opportunistic Sycophants and What to do about… paulvanderklay.me/2016/10/21/how… 10 hours ago
- Life is hard. You are more morally corrupt than you wish to admit, but God is more surprisingl… paulvanderklay.me/2016/10/14/lif… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Learning from the Reform movements of the 1840s and 50s to gain perspective on today's culture… paulvanderklay.me/2016/10/13/lea… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- RT @james_ka_smith: Dragged? He's not a victim. twitter.com/Peter_Wehner/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @micahjmurray: https://t.co/xcTWi3BNBo 2 weeks ago
- 3 Reasons InterVarsity’s Decision on Gay Marriage is a Big Deal skyejethani.com/3-reasons-inte… @SkyeJethani nails this. 2 weeks ago
- RT @DouthatNYT: I remember using "what if Hugh Hefner promised to appoint conservative judges?" as a reductio ad absurdum a while back ... 2 weeks ago
- How to live when the Age of Decay crushes your Utopian Dream paulvanderklay.me/2016/10/07/how… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Jesus Invites us Onto an Un-natural path that can only be followed if we believe in his Lordsh… paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/28/jes… via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago
- Trump Eschatology youtu.be/uJzo0Tt6J1E https://t.co/7QD93OCVtu 3 weeks ago
- Living Predestination in the Daily Drama of God's Word or Silence paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/23/liv… via @wordpressdotcom 4 weeks ago
- David and his Basket of Deplorables paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/15/dav… 1 month ago
- How God Uses Evil to Teach us Our Need for a Savior paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/08/how… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- Running from Giants, Hiding among our Baggage, the State of Our Union is not good. Can you see… paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/02/run… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- The @CRCNA can't answer the identity question until it addresses the discipleship question paulvanderklay.me/2016/08/31/the… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Tim Keller
TGC Prequil JesusCreed Jesus Creed RJS and again
Why for the CRC the Local Option will not bring peace or unity but instead keep us from having the conversation we need to have about what marriage is for and Christian living in our marketplace world
Bob De Moor Suggests a Local Option would bring Peace and Unity Banner Editor Bob De Moor in his final editorial suggested that the “local option” might be a way to resolve the question of LGBTQ inclusion in the CRCNA. … Continue reading
Finding Tim Keller I have listened to hundreds of Tim Keller sermons and talks. I first heard of Tim Keller when I was a student at Calvin Seminary. Keller had taught at Westminster with Roger Greenway who was then teaching … Continue reading
Incarnation My notes on Tim Keller’s sermon on Phil 2 as part of a series on the Apostle’s Creed on Oct 25 2015 The Infinite God became a human being in Jesus Christ. The implications are vast and many. Paul … Continue reading