- Living Predestination in the Daily Drama of God's Word or Silence
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character"
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Tim Keller: "Our Call: Holy Living"
- Notes from Tim Keller's sermon "Incarnation"
- Miroslav Volf on God's violence or ours
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Benedict Option book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco Confessional conversation CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus gender identity Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard King Saul Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Rod Dreher Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 Synod2016 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Ruth The Book of Samuel the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller transgender
- Living Predestination in the Daily Drama of God's Word or Silence paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/23/liv… via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- David and his Basket of Deplorables paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/15/dav… 1 week ago
- How God Uses Evil to Teach us Our Need for a Savior paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/08/how… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Running from Giants, Hiding among our Baggage, the State of Our Union is not good. Can you see… paulvanderklay.me/2016/09/02/run… via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago
- The @CRCNA can't answer the identity question until it addresses the discipleship question paulvanderklay.me/2016/08/31/the… 3 weeks ago
- The Subtle Perdition of Crooked Saul paulvanderklay.me/2016/08/19/the… 1 month ago
- Ah nature. We wax eloquent of thee, yet here from this simple tree you plot our demise. https://t.co/lmUbEnq743 1 month ago
- Finding sin in others is easy. The only sin that's hard to find is your own. 1 month ago
- RT @JonHaidt: Samuel Huntington predicted our current global battle bet. nationalists and cosmopolitans: wp.me/p4ja0Z-Auw via @jawil… 2 months ago
- Saul as Revelation of our True Selves paulvanderklay.me/2016/07/13/sau… 2 months ago
- RT @RobToornstra: Billionaire @realDonaldTrump wants me to use my own stamp to save him $.48. #mrburns #DonaldTrump #cheapskate https://t.c… 2 months ago
- Samuel Makes it Rain on Israel's Party Pointing them to the place where the Lion will lay down… paulvanderklay.me/2016/07/08/sam… via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- Why doesn't my social media stream light up when there are attacks in Baghdad or Nigeria? nytimes.com/2016/07/04/wor… 2 months ago
- I scored 41 in @charlesmurray's "Do You Live in a Bubble" quiz. Take it @NewsHour 2 months ago
- RT @JonHaidt: I scored 19 out of 100 in @charlesmurray's "Do You Live in a Bubble" quiz. I do. Take the quiz via PBS NewsHour: https://t.co… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Tim Keller
Why for the CRC the Local Option will not bring peace or unity but instead keep us from having the conversation we need to have about what marriage is for and Christian living in our marketplace world
Bob De Moor Suggests a Local Option would bring Peace and Unity Banner Editor Bob De Moor in his final editorial suggested that the “local option” might be a way to resolve the question of LGBTQ inclusion in the CRCNA. … Continue reading
Finding Tim Keller I have listened to hundreds of Tim Keller sermons and talks. I first heard of Tim Keller when I was a student at Calvin Seminary. Keller had taught at Westminster with Roger Greenway who was then teaching … Continue reading
Incarnation My notes on Tim Keller’s sermon on Phil 2 as part of a series on the Apostle’s Creed on Oct 25 2015 The Infinite God became a human being in Jesus Christ. The implications are vast and many. Paul … Continue reading