Structure and Culture Conversation
- Can A Revised Structure Address Current CRC Challenges?
- YALT Interview with Steve Timmermans
- What if the CRC Became a Sender of Ministry Agencies? and a follow up
- The Dog Named Classis
- Why We Need to Figure Out What Organizations to Keep And Which To Give Away
Post Synod Reflections
My Posts From Synod
- Please List For Me the “deep differences of conviction” that compel the CRC and RCA to not pursue merger?
- Notes on Joel Boot’s Farewell Address
- Notes from Dr. Steve Timmermans’ Interview
- Notes from the Task Force Studying Culture and Structure
- Moses Chung’s Address
- Pella Bologna by Rod Hugen
- Overture 18 on Adam and Eve: To Study or Not to Study is NOT the Question
- How will the Christian Reformed Denomination Shape Its Identity and Community?
- Is CRC Culture keeping us from being impactful in North American Christianity?
- Rise of the Sy-board: Review of the CRC Structure Conversation
- Does the CRC have a Culture of Fear and Conformity That is Hurting Us
- Can Strong Leaders Develop, Rise and Stay in CRC Institutions?
- What do we want from The Banner?
- Can the CRC Have a Voice with its People Today
- My Hope for a Less Conflictive, Anxious and Distracted Synod
- The Modern Denomination is a Cyborg. Can the Organism Live without It?
- Why the CRC Should Consider Spinning Off its Agencies
- How does Size Matter? CRC Edition and part 2
- 2013 Executive Director Search Links